3 Top Rated Convection Microwave Ovens
Convection microwave ovens come with fast cooking features. These ovens cook the inside as well as the outside of food thoroughly. The difference between regular microwave ovens and convection microwave ovens is while regular microwave ovens produce waves for cooking food, convection microwaves use a fan to facilitate the movement of air and heats up the interior of the oven to cook your food completely from inside as well as outside. If you are planning to purchase a convection microwave oven, here are the best convection microwaves that you may consider—
Panasonic NN-CD989S Genius “Prestige” 1.5 cuft 1100-Watt Sensor Convection Microwave with Inverter Technology, Full Stainless Steel:
This sleek convection microwave oven comes with unique features that make it an excellent choice for your kitchen. You can cook almost anything in this microwave oven starting from pop-corns and pizzas to stews and desserts.
- Measures: 23 7/8″ (W) x 19 5/16″ (D) x 14 13/16″ (H), 46 lbs, All Stainless Steel exterior / interior food
- Family size 1.5 cuft capacity and 1100 Watts of High Cooking Power.
- Genius One-Touch Sensor Cook and Reheat does away with guesswork by setting power levels automatically. Besides adjusting duration of cooking and defrosting.
- 4-in-1 cooking options with Microwave, Baking, Broiling, and combination cooking,
Panasonic NN-CD989S Genius “Prestige” is best because—
- Easy to use and comes with child-safety lock.
- Extremely well-built and heats up quickly to cook food fast, without wasting time.
- Multi-lingual menu action screen.
- “Keep warm” feature keeps the temperature of food at a constant level, without overcooking.
2. Sharp 1-1/2-Cubic Feet 900-Watt Convection Microwave:
This convection microwave is packed with solid features that make it the best choice for you. It is a reliable and versatile appliance that functions flawlessly.
- 900-watt 1-1/2-cubic-foot convection microwave with 11 power levels.
- 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display;
- Smart and Easy sensor settings.
- Manual temperature settings.
- Interior light; 15-3/8-inch turntable for even heating; low and high racks included.
- Measures 24-5/8 by 14-7/8 by 19 inches; 1-year limited warranty.
Sharp 1-1/2-Cubic Feet 900-Watt Convection Microwave is best because—
- Has a 4-way convection system that bakes, browns, broils, and crisps food.
- Has smart and easy sensor that automatically sets cooking/reheating times.
- CompuBroil, CompuRoast, and CompuBake settings compute time and temperature for baking, roasting, broiling, roasting food, automatically.
- 10 variable power levels for a variety of power options.
- Has a reheat sensor for perfect reheating.
- Easy to use.
- Can be cleaned without difficulty.
Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven with Grill
This convection microwave oven and grill is the ultimate blend of style and brilliance. This 1.2 cubic foot Microwave Convection Oven and Grill offers countless cooking options. This appliance has been specially designed for the new generation and makes the ideal tool for your modern kitchen.
- 1000-watt countertop convection microwave oven and grill.
- 1.2 cubic-foot interior; 12-inch rotating glass tray for even heating.
- Touchpad control panel; 9 preset options, plus grill function; multi-stage cooking.
- Defrost by weight or time; reversible grill rack; instructions/recipes included.
- 3-year limited warranty.
Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven with Grill is best because—
- User-friendly and works amazingly fast.
- Looks classy and graceful.
- Large and adequately spacious.
- It cooks and grills perfectly.
- Produces outstanding cooking results.
- Has variety of useful features.
- Contemporary stainless steel design.
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.