What Is a Bottom-Loading Water Cooler?
If you’ve ever owned a water cooler/dispenser then you’re familiar with the inconvenience of carrying an awful heavy water bottle to the top of the dispenser. It’s the most dreaded task of all.
Lucky for us, there’s a new type of water cooler in town. A type that doesn’t require a fight with a bottle of water every few days. The bottom loading water cooler, just like its name suggest, loads the bottle at the bottom, so you simply place it in a cabinet-like at the bottom of the dispenser.
How Does It Work?
The dispenser uses pump-like mechanism to dispense the water. The bottle is hidden in a compartment in the bottom of the dispenser, so the unit even looks more attractive without a bottle on top.
Best Rated Bottom-Loading Water Cooler and Dispenser:
Glacial Water Cool, Hot Water Dispenser and Single-Cup Coffee Maker:
- An all in one unit that’s perfect for the home or office.
- Can dispense cool water, normal or boiling water.
- It can also brew single cups of coffee using Keurig K-Cups.
- 5 Gallon Bottle Capacity.
- Brews coffee at 201F, which is hotter than most single-serve coffee makers.
- Coffee cup sizes: 6 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz.
Hamilton Beach Bottom Loading Cooler and Hot Water Dispenser:
- Dispenses cool, room temperature and hot water.
- Light flashes to indicate when bottle needs to be replaced.
- Child safety lock.
- 5-Gallon water bottle capacity.
Vitapur Bottom Loading Water Dispenser:
- Cool, Hot and room temperature water.
- Features an LED night light.
- Ready-to-use light indicators.
- Child proof safety lock for hot water.
- Auto shut off float switch prevents overflowing.
- Fits 3 or 5 Gallon water bottles.