Best Built-In Induction Cooktops
Now we’ve explained what an Induction cooktop is and how it works, we’ll share what we found to be the best rated Induction cooktops available on the market. We’re including 2 different brands here, all highly rated, but we found the GE (General Electric) Induction Cooktops to have to most ratings and is therefor the best selling. That doesn’t mean that the other ones are bad, they’re still quite good and might be even better. So we’re leaving the decision of which brand to go with up to you.
Best Induction Cooktops:
GE PHP960DMBB Profile 36″ Black Electric Induction Cooktop:
- 36″ smooth top surface (also available as a 30″)
- Includes 5 induction elements.
- Ensures precise temperature settings.
- 19 control settings.
- Electric touch controls.
- Automatic Pan presence/Size sensors.
- Very easy to clean.
See more GE Induction Cooktops here:
Frigidaire FPIC3095MS 30″ Induction Cooktop with More Responsive and Versatile Induction Elements:
- 30″ surface
- 4 induction elements.
- PowerPlus Boost feature boosts heat for even faster boiling time.
- Easy and accurate temperature control.
- Smoothtop ceramic glass surface that is very easy to clean.
- Hot surface indicator