Best Kitchen Faucets With Built-In Water Filters
If you drink your water right out of the tap, then you probably know that a water filtration system is a must-have to ensure the safest water to drink. Water filtration systems for kitchen faucets are quite popular and inexpensive. But if you happen to be in the market for a new faucet as well as a water filter, we recommend you check out a complete solution, a faucet with a built-in water filter.
Why Choose a Kitchen Faucet With Built-In Water Filter?
You might be wondering, why would you choose to buy a faucet with built-in water filter when you can simply just by any water filtration system. Do you even need a water filter for your kitchen faucet? Well, here are a few points to help you decide:
- A water filter for your faucet cleans out chlorine, minerals, lead or any possible poisonous material that could be in your water.
- If you use tap water for your coffee maker or electric water boiler, filtered water ensures your appliances will remain clean of any mineral build-ups, and your beverages will taste better.
- You’ll save a lot of money by not buying bottled water.
- When buying a faucet with built-in water filter, you are guaranteed a seamless integration between the two. Buying the faucet and filter separately could lead to a lot of time wasted on finding the right filter to fit your new faucet.
- Built-in filtration systems are under-sink. So they don’t take space or take a way from your faucet’s look and design.
- Built-in filtration systems dispense water faster than on-tap filters.
Best Kitchen Faucets with Built-In Water Filtration:
Pfister Clarify Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with GE Filtration System:
Pfister’s Clarify Pull-down faucet delivers clean and healthy water, ready to drink and enjoy, thanks to the reliable built-in water by GE. The dual-stage filter reduces contaminants such as pharmaceuticals, chlorine, lead and cysts from your water. This faucet delivers filtered water 2X faster than conventional drinking water dispensers while completely eliminating the need for a bulky filter pitcher, filter attachment or separate drinking water spigot. The water filtration is automatically activated as soon as you push the handle. Other features of the Clarify Faucet:
- 1 or 3 hole installation. Optional deck plate is included.
- Pforever seal-advanced ceramic disk valve technology with a never leak guarantee.
- Dual-stream system allows you to either spray or stream water.
- Handle Control: Push hand back for filtered clean drinking water or pull down for normal tap water.
- Quick 1GPM flow rate vs. 0.5 GPM for faucet mount filters.
KOHLER Wellspring Single Handle Bar Faucet with Aquifer Water Filtration System:
Wellspring faucet by KOHLER provides refreshing drinking water in a quick and convenient way. With the built-in Aquifer water filtration system, you get water that is safe to drink right away.
- Single-handle design.
- Arc spout for easy use with pitchers or other refillable items.
- Washerless ceramic valving ensures precise water control.
- Includes filter head, 2 hose assemblies, 1 mounting bracket and 1 brass adapter
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.