Best Rated Beverage Coolers/Centers With Glass Door To Buy
Having a beverage cooler or center is one of the best things a person can own if they love their beer or soda chilled and ready at all times. Seeing your favorite drinks stacked up through the glass door will give you joy every time you look at it. And if you’re always entertaining friends and family, a beverage cooler is a true convenience to keep in your man-cave, games-room, living room or kitchen.
The first thing people wonder about is, why get a beverage cooler instead of a mini fridge? Or, why not just keep the cans in my regular fridge? We’ll answer these questions and more in this post, so read on…
What Is The Difference Between a Beverage Cooler and a Refrigerator?
- A fridge is designed to hold your food as well as drinks, so it’s full of drawers, shelves and compartments.
- A beverage center is specifically designs to hold cans of beer or soda. You can also store bottles, too, by rearranging the shelves. And it keeps it all organized in a very compact manner.
- Temperature wise, both a fridge and a beverage cooler keep the same temp. However, since fridges are used more, they’re more likely to get opened and lose some of that cold temp throughout the day. But with a beverage cooler, the temperature is more likely to remain the same.
- The glass door of a beverage cooler allows you to see what’s in it with a glance.
- Lastly, a fridge cannot hold the same amount of cans as a beverage cooler. Even if at the same size, a beverage cooler is designed in a way that holds the most at the smallest size capacity.
Is There a Difference Between Stand-alone and Under Counter Beverage Coolers?
Yes, there is. Not all coolers can be used with a built-in cabinet..
- A stand-alone or freestanding beverage cooler is vented from the back like any other fridge. So it requires some free space at the back for the ventilation to work.
- A built-in cooler, on the other hand, is vented from the front so you can place it into a cabinet that closed from the back without worries about ventilation issues.
What Is The Best Beverage Cooler/Center To Buy?
Here are our recommendations for a beverage cooler for the home or even office. We picked theses coolers based on ratings and customer reviews, so they’ve been tested and confirmed to be the best!
Danby DBC120BLS Beverage Center:
- a stainless steel beverage center with up to 120 can capacity (3.3 cu. ft. capacity).
- Temperature range of 43F to 57F.
- 3 mesh wire racks, fully adjustable.
- Interior light illuminates when door is open.
- Tempered glass door.
- Reversible door hinge can be adjusted for right or left-hand door opening.
- Discreet key lock at the bottom of the door.
EdgeStar 84 Can Beverage Cooler:
- A stainless steel cooler with capacity up to 84 cans.
- Able to provide temperatures from mid-30F to mid-50F.
- Tempered glass door with reversible hinges.
- Manually adjusted temperature.
- Manually controlled interior LED lighting.
NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler:
- Holds up to 126 cans.
- 5 removable racks with an extra storage bin in the bottom.
- Manual controls with 7 settings.
- Can go as low as 34F for frosty cool drinks.
- Interior light can be turned on or off manually.
Watch a Video Review of the NewAir Beverage Cooler:
Which One of These Should You Buy?
- Our favorite is definitely the Danby beverage cooler as it seems to have it all: adjustable shelves, reversible doors, interior light and a lock, which other coolers lack. And it comes at a very affordable price.
- If you’re looking for the largest capacity, then the NewAir would be the perfect choice.
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.