Whether it’s a hot summer, a cool fall or a cold winter night, we always like our drinks chilled with ice. Your freezer can only hold so many ice cubes and it’s always a hassle to refill those trays.
This is where a countertop ice cube maker makes a great addition to your kitchen. Using one, you’ll be able to make pounds of ice daily, in a matter of minutes!
How Does a Portable Countertop Ice Maker Work?
A countertop ice maker is very easy to use. It’s a simple plug-and-play operation. There’s no installation required of any sort. All you have to do is fill the unit with water as instructed, and your machine will do the rest.
Depending on the ice maker model, you’ll be able to customize the shape and size of your ice. It’s such a convenient way to make and enjoy ice cubes in a matter of minutes.
Best Rated Portable Countertop Ice Makers:
Avalon Bay Portable Ice Maker:
- Produce up to 26 lbs of ice daily.
- Makes ice in as little as 6 minutes.
- Choose from 2 ice cube sizes.
- Easy to use push button controls.
- Automatic overflow protection.
- Any leftover ice melts and goes back into the water reservoir. Nothing is wasted.
Igloo ICE103 Countertop Ice Maker:
- Portable stainless steel ice maker.
- Makes up to 26 lbs of ice daily.
- Makes ice in about 6 minutes
- Ice bucket holds up to 2.2 pounds of ice.
- Choose from 3 ice sizes: small, medium or large.
Ivation Portable Ice Maker:
- Makes up to 26.5 lbs of ice daily.
- Choose from 3 sizes: small, medium and large.
- Backlit LCD display with push buttons for easy programming and controls.
- Alerts for low water level, full ice tray, standby mode and more.