Braun’s PureMix Blenders are sleek and modern in design, they’ve been updated to give you more consistent and faster results, thanks to the higher positioned blade in them.
Features of the Braun PureMix JB7130BK Blender:
- Stainless steel and plastic body.
- 56 oz BPA-free jug.
- 670Watts power.
- Includes 6 pre-sets: Stir, Chop, Mix, Puree, Liquify and Ice Crush.
- Pulse mode with 5 speeds.
- Easy to use, illuminated control panel with sealed buttons.
- Compatible with Smoothie2Go Blending set (sold separately) that blends in a ready to go cup.
- All blade assembly is removable and dishwasher safe.
Features of the Braun PureMix JB7000BKS Blender:
- Plastic Body.
- 56 oz BPA-Free jug.
- 670 Watts power.
- Includes 3 pre-sets: Stir, Liquify and Ice Crush.
- Pulse mode with 1 speed.
- Illuminated control panel with sealed buttons.
- Compatible with Smoothie2Go set (sold separately).
- Blades are removable and dishwasher safe.
What Is The Difference Between PureMix JB7130BK vs. JB7000BKS?
- The JB7130BK has a base that combines stainless steel with some plastic, making it more durable and easier to clean and maintain.
- The JB7000BKS has a plastic only body.
- JB7130BK has 6 pre-sets: Chop, Stir, Mix, Puree, Liquify and Ice Crush. This makes it more versatile in what you can do with it.
- The JB7000BKS has 3 pre-sets only: Stir, Liquify and Ice Crush.
- On the JB7130BK, the Pulse mode has 5 speeds that will allow you to fine-tune your blending to get the best results.
- The Pulse mode on the JB7000BKS has 1 speed only.
Which One Should You Buy?
Which one to choose would depend on what you want to do with blender:
- With more pre-sets, the JB7130BK allows you to chop, mix, stir, puree and more with a simple push of a button. This makes it a perfect choice for someone who is looking for a blender that does it all. You’ll be able to do everything from smoothies, salsa, soups and more. And with the variable Pulse mode speeds, you’ll have even more control over the results you can get.
- On the other hand, we feel like the JB7000BKS, which only has 3 pre-sets, is more suitable for someone who wants a blender to make smoothies or other drinks. The Pulse mode in this model has 1 speed only, which can limit your results.
- If you’re into icy treats and drinks, you’ll be happy to know that both of these models have the SmoothCrush system, which gives you consistently smooth crushed ice every time.
Conclusion – Is The Braun PureMix a Good Blender To Buy?
For the price point, the PureMix by Braun is a great choice. Especially when compared to other Braun blenders, the PureMix has been redesigned to feature a higher positioned blade, which makes all the difference when it comes to blending results. It means nothing will get stuck at the bottom, ingredients will blend quick and more consistently and ice will crush perfectly.
When it comes to power, there are blenders with more powerful motors either by Braun or other brands. But of course, higher power means higher price, which is why we consider the Braun PureMix to be a great choice at its price point.