Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven vs. BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro, What’s The Difference?
In this post, we continue our Breville Smart Oven comparisons. In a previous post, we compared Breville BOV800XL vs. BOV450XL, we have also compared the BOV800XL to the BOV650XL. In today’s post, we’re still comparing the BOV800XL to Breville BOV845BSS.
UPDATE: We’ve also added a comparison between the Breville Smart Oven Pro vs. Smart Oven Air which you can read here.
Features of BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro:
- 1800Watts power, with Elements IQ Technology.
- 5 Quartz heating elements.
- 10 Preset functions.
- Slow Cook function to long cook times at low temperature.
- Convection fan for an even cooking.
- 13″ pizza, 6 toast slices capacity.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Internal oven light comes on automatically when cooking is done.
- Included accessories: baking pan, pizza pan and broil rack.
- Dimensions: 18.5×16.25×11.25 inches
What Is The Difference Between Breville BOV845BSS vs. BOV800XL?
Image Title Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, 1800 W, Stainless Steel Feature 1800-watt convection toaster oven with 0.8-cubic-foot nonstick interior
Element IQ technology for smarter control over the heat; 9 pre-set functions. Blue back-lit LCD screen turns orange during pre-heating.
5 quartz heating elements; user-friendly control panel; LCD screen; 3 rack positions
Auto-eject wire rack; removable crumb tray; pizza pan, baking pan, and broil rack included
Measures 18-1/2 by 16-1/4 by 11-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
1800 W - 5 Quartz Elements with Element IQ move the heat where and when it's needed
Slow Cook Function designed for long cook times at low temperatures
Interior Oven Light with replaceable 25W G9 halogen bulb
Convection fan for fast & even cooking
Dutch oven capacity
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
The Breville BOV845BSS and BOV800XL are essentially the same:
- The same capacity.
- The same heating power with 1800W and 5 Quartz Elements.
- Includes the same accessories: Baking pan, Pizza pan and a broil rack.
- Convection Oven function.
So, what’s the difference between them?
- The Breville BOV845BSS has a Slow Cook function. This function allows for cooking for long periods of time at a lower temperature. It can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours, it can also Keep Warm for up to 2 hours.
- It also has an internal light that switches on automatically when the cooking is done.
Watch Unboxing and Review of the Breville BOV845BSS:
- Bread Makers
- Cookware Sets
- Design Ideas and Inspiration
- Electric Tea Makers
- Food Processors
- Grills & Griddles
- Hot Cold Water Dispensers
- In Sink Disposals
- Kitchen Electronics
- Kitchen Essentials
- Kitchen Faucets
- Kitchen Islands/Utility Carts
- Kitchen Knives
- Kitchen Lighting
- Kitchen Sinks
- Range Hoods
- Rice Cookers
- Stand Mixers
- Tips & How To