In this post, we continue our Breville Smart Oven comparisons. In a previous post, we compared Breville BOV800XL vs. BOV450XL, we have also compared the BOV800XL to the BOV650XL. In today’s post, we’re still comparing the BOV800XL to Breville BOV845BSS.
UPDATE: We’ve also added a comparison between the Breville Smart Oven Pro vs. Smart Oven Air which you can read here.
Features of BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro:
- 1800Watts power, with Elements IQ Technology.
- 5 Quartz heating elements.
- 10 Preset functions.
- Slow Cook function to long cook times at low temperature.
- Convection fan for an even cooking.
- 13″ pizza, 6 toast slices capacity.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Internal oven light comes on automatically when cooking is done.
- Included accessories: baking pan, pizza pan and broil rack.
- Dimensions: 18.5×16.25×11.25 inches
What Is The Difference Between Breville BOV845BSS vs. BOV800XL?
The Breville BOV845BSS and BOV800XL are essentially the same:
- The same capacity.
- The same heating power with 1800W and 5 Quartz Elements.
- Includes the same accessories: Baking pan, Pizza pan and a broil rack.
- Convection Oven function.
So, what’s the difference between them?
- The Breville BOV845BSS has a Slow Cook function. This function allows for cooking for long periods of time at a lower temperature. It can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours, it can also Keep Warm for up to 2 hours.
- It also has an internal light that switches on automatically when the cooking is done.
Watch Unboxing and Review of the Breville BOV845BSS: