Is There a Difference Between Cuisinart CSO-300N and CSO-300?
Cuisinart’s Convection Steam oven is a great combination of a convection oven with the added Steaming function. What Steam does is cut your cook time by up to 40%! This type of oven allows you to create delicious and healthy meals in a very simple way. The Cuisinart Convection Steam Oven is available in two models: CSO-300N and CSO-300. In this post, we’re going to look at the features of this oven as well as the difference between these models.
Features of the Cuisinart Convection Steam Oven:
- Countertop convectional oven with full steaming capability.
- Accommodates 4 pounds chicken, 6 slices of toast, or a 12″ pizza.
- Gives you 120 minutes of uninterrupted steaming.
- Cuts cooking time by up to 40%
- Bread Proofing technology, bakes and proofs bread better and faster.
- Choose from 4 steam functions, steam bake, steam broil, basic steam, and super steam settings.
- Choose from 9 cooking functions. Use a single function or combine more than one.
- LCD display and rotate knob allows your to easily program and start your oven.
What Is The Difference Between Cuisinart CSO-300N vs. CSO-300?
Image Title Cuisinart CSO-300N Convection Steam Oven, Stainless Steel Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam/Convection Oven, Silver Feature 120 minutes of steady, uninterrupted steam
Specialized bread proofing technology, bakes & proofs bread better and faster
Cooks up to 40% quicker than conventional ovens
Accommodates a whole 45 lb. chicken or a 12" pizza
Steam Clean feature
120 minutes of steady, uninterrupted steam
Specialized bread proofing technology; bakes and proofs bread better and faster
Unique Steam Bake and Steam Broil functions as well as standard functions of a traditional countertop toaster oven
Accommodates a whole 4-1/2 pound chicken or a 12-inch pizza; reheats foods without drying them out
Includes 47-ounce removable water reservoir, wire rack, baking pan, broiling rack, crumb tray, and drip tray
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- The Cuisinart CSO-300N is the newer version of the CSO-300.
- There’s only one upgraded version in the CSO-300N, that is Steam Clean.
- The Steam Clean function allows to press a button that will steam the interior of the oven to clean it. It will melt out any build up of grease then you can just simply wipe away.
Watch How The Cuisinart Convection Steam Oven Works:
Other Oven Comparisons To Check Out:
- Cuisinart Toaster Oven Comparisons
- The Difference Between a Smart Oven and a Convection Oven
- Breville BOV800XL vs. BOV845BS Smart Oven Comparison
- Breville BOV800XL vs. BOV450XL