Moen Align vs. Delta Trinsic Pro, Which of These Single Handle Pulldown Faucets Is Best?
One of the great benefits of having a Pull down kitchen faucet with a high arch is that it makes kitchen tasks a lot easier. This type of faucet simplifies cleaning with its high-pressure spray and flexible hose that speed up any cleaning process.
In this post, we’ll be looking at the best rated pulldown faucets from brands Moen and Delta and look at the difference between them.
Moen Align One-Handle Pre-Rinse Spring Pulldown Kitchen Faucet:
- High 22″ spout height gives you incredible functionality.
- Up to 4x hose reach versus other residential spring faucets.
- Heavy-duty spray with two cleaning modes.
- PowerClean mode gives you 50% more spray power for faster dish cleaning, easier fruit or vegetable scrubbing or any heavy duty usage.
- The spout height allows you to easily fill up pots or clean larger cookware.
- Convenient dock for holding the spring hold in place.
- Duralock quick connect system makes an audible click to let you know it’s properly installed
- 360-degree swivel.
- Available in Chrome or Stainless Steel finish.
- Included limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in America.
Delta Trinsic Pro Single-Handle Spring Pulldown Faucet:
- Spout height: 18-3/4″
- MagnaTite Docking: integrated powerful magnet snaps the spray back into place when not in use.
- Diamond Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard.
- Available in Chrome or Arctic Stainless Steel finish.
- 360-degree swivel.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Which Is Best To Buy? Moen Align or Delta Trinsic Pro?
The two faucets are a lot similar to each other, in design and function. However, there are features in faucet that make them stand apart:
- The Moen Align has a dramatic height to it, around 22″ height in its arch, which gives you a lot of space to move large cookware under it. It also has more hose reach, up to 4x any other competitive residential faucet of the same type. And last but not least, it has PowerClean function, which gives it 50% more spray power than any other Moen faucet.
- The Delta Trinsic doesn’t have the same height as the Moen, but it’s still high enough at 18 3/4″. It has a great MagnaTite feature, which is an integrated magnet in the dock that brings the hose back up and holds it in its space when not in use.
Since both faucets are sold at around the same price range, we’re leaning towards the Moen faucet for its arch height, which will make all the difference for anyone who uses large pots and cookware. The PowerClean feature of the spray is great, too. Who doesn’t want a powerful spray that will push down stubborn mess and clean the dishes faster.
Moen Align Pre-Rinse Spring Pulldown Faucet:
Delta Trinsic Pro Faucet:
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.