Tefal Actifry vs. DeLonghi Multifry: What’s The Difference Between Them?
Features of Tefal Actifry:
- Low-fat multi-cooker, requires little to no oil.
- 2.2 pound capacity.
- Cooks a variety of meals like fresh fries, meats, vegetables, risotto and more.
- Simple 2 button operation: On/off button and timer/buzzer.
- Fully removable ceramic, non-stick pan. Dishwasher safe.
- Paddle is removable for cleaning.
- Transparent, steam free lid.
- Automatic temperature setting. The temperature is constant for the perfect cooking, pre-heating is not required.
Features of DeLonghi Multifry:
- Low-fat multi-cooker with versatile uses: fresh potatoes, frozen potatoes, pizza, cake, risotto, stew, fish, meat and more.
- 3.3 pound capacity.
- Surround Heating System ensures the best cooking in the least amount of time.
- Paddle is removable to allow frying as well as baking, mixing, and other cooking functions.
- Transparent lid.
- Ceramic coated bowl.
- Adjustable thermostat to tune the temperature perfectly to your dish.
- Timer and buzzer.
What Is The Difference Between Tefal Actifry and DeLonghi Multifry?
It’s hard to tell the difference between these two low-oil multi-cookers at first glance. We had to research and dig deep to find the differences. Seemingly, both the Tefal Actifry and DeLonghi Multifry do the same job, and that is partly correct. However, there are a few differences that could make you choose one over the other:
- DeLonghi’s Multifry has a 3.3 pound capacity.
- Tefal Actifry has 2.2 pound capacity.
- DeLonghi Multifry has a removable paddle and you can cook without it. This expands the function of the cooker to make things like bake cakes, pies, pizza, cook risotto and more.
- Tefal Actifry’s paddle is removable, however, only for cleaning purposes. The paddle has to be used when cooking, and this limits its functions to cook things that can be stirred.
- DeLonghi Multifry has a thermostat adjustable to 4 levels of power. This allows you to choose a level of power that is suited best to the food you’re cooking.
- Tefal Actifry doesn’t have any adjustable temperature settings.
Which One Should You Buy?
This depends on what you need from your low-oil cooker:
- The DeLonghi Multifry is more versatile and can perform more cooking tasks than the Tefal Actifry, but if you don’t need your low-oil cooker to bake your cake, pizza and more then you could be happy with the Tefal Actifry.
- If you’d like more precise temperature control, then the DeLonghi Multifry is for you with its adjustable temperature power.
- Also, capacity is a huge part of this decision. The DeLonghi Multifry has a capacity of 3.3 pounds while the Tefal Actifry only has 2.2 pounds capacity.
Cooking Beef in Tefal Actifry:
Sweet Potato Fries in Tefal ActiFry:
Making a Pizza in the DeLonghi Multifry:
Making French Fries in DeLonghi Multifry:
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.