The Difference Between KitchenAid KSB560 vs. KSB580 5-Speed Blender
KitchenAid’s premium 5-speed blender is a favorite among chefs at home. The sleek blender packs features that will make it your go-to appliance in the kitchen, whether you want to chop, mix, puree or stir. It’s available in two models: the KSB560 and KSB580. Many people wonder what’s the difference between the two models, and that’s exactly what we’ll be answering here today.
Features of the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender:
- 5 speed blender with 0.9 HP.
- 56 oz shatter-proof polycarbonate pitcher, stay-put lid with ingredient cup.
- Touch control panel includes buttons for: Stir, Mix, Chop, Liquify, Puree, Crush Ice and Pulse.
- Patented one-piece blade made of stainless steel.
- Pitcher is dishwasher safe.
- Die-cast metal base.
What Is The Difference Between KSB560 and KSB580?
When it comes to specs, both are identical. The difference in model names only refers to design differences:
- The KSB560 is available in around 12 colors.
- The KSB580 is available in Metallic finishes: Brushed Nickle or Chrome.
So, whichever you choose, you’re getting the exact same quality and features. Pick the one the matches your kitchen design or your favorite color!
See How The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender Works:
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.