KitchenAid’s premium 5-speed blender is a favorite among chefs at home. The sleek blender packs features that will make it your go-to appliance in the kitchen, whether you want to chop, mix, puree or stir. It’s available in two models: the KSB560 and KSB580. Many people wonder what’s the difference between the two models, and that’s exactly what we’ll be answering here today.
Features of the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender:
- 5 speed blender with 0.9 HP.
- 56 oz shatter-proof polycarbonate pitcher, stay-put lid with ingredient cup.
- Touch control panel includes buttons for: Stir, Mix, Chop, Liquify, Puree, Crush Ice and Pulse.
- Patented one-piece blade made of stainless steel.
- Pitcher is dishwasher safe.
- Die-cast metal base.
What Is The Difference Between KSB560 and KSB580?
When it comes to specs, both are identical. The difference in model names only refers to design differences:
- The KSB560 is available in around 12 colors.
- The KSB580 is available in Metallic finishes: Brushed Nickle or Chrome.
So, whichever you choose, you’re getting the exact same quality and features. Pick the one the matches your kitchen design or your favorite color!