Top Rated Kitchen Faucets For Under $200
For a budget of $150 to $200, you can get a feature-packed kitchen faucet that should make your kitchen chores much easier. In this post, we’ve selected the top three best rated kitchen faucets that’s perfect for anyone with a budget of under $200. These faucets are functional, easy to install and have been highly rated by customers. Let’s have a look!
Pfister Wheaton 1-Handle 1, 2, 3 or 4-Hole Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet w/Soap Dispenser in Stainless Steel:
- High arc spout that offers you more space for moving and cleaning.
- Pull-down spout/spray head for additional ways to clean and use the faucet. Button for switching between stream or spray.
- Ceramic disc valve that guarantees no leakage.
- Includes a soap dispenser.
- Compatible with 1, 2, 3, or 4-hole sink configurations.
- Made of matte stainless steel finish.
Delta Faucet 9178-AR-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet:
- One of the best pull-down kitchen faucets available on market.
- Available in 5 different finishes.
- High arc for easy movement.
- Pull down spray head or stream.
- Flow rate: 1.8 Gallons per minute.
- 360-degrees swivel
- Works for 1 or 3 hole configuration.
- Matching soap dispenser available (sold separately).
Delta Leland vs. Ashton, What’s The Difference Between Them?
Maybe you’ve noticed Delta Ashton, Leland’s more expensive cousin and wondered what’s the difference between them. Here’s how they’re different:
- It features Multi-flow which allows you to increase flow to 2 gallons per minute.
- It includes a docking system and a matching soap dispenser.
- Design wise, the Ashton has more of a modern style.
Delta Leland vs. Kohler Simplice: What’s The Difference?
The Simplice by Kohler is quite close to Delta Leland in features:
- It has a 1.8 GPM flow rate.
- It is pull-down with sprayhead.
- It swivels 360-degrees.
- Aerated or full spray.
- One or 3-hole installation.
The only difference we can note is the height difference:
- The Kohler Simplice is 15.37″
- The Delta Leland is 14.84″
Danze D457015SS Melrose Single-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet In Stainless Steel:
- Single hole mount. Ceramic valve provides guaranteed no-leak performance.
- Pull down spout with dual functionality: spray or stream.
- High arc spout: 18 1/4-inch high and 8 3/4-inch long.
- Available in Stainless steel or Chrome.
- Includes lifetime warranty.