Ninja Intelli-Sense or Ninja Chef? Which Of These Systems Is Right For You?
Ninja Intelli-Sense is a full, multi purpose kitchen system with a smart base and a 4 high-performance attachments that allow you to create many great foods and recipes.
- 12 smart pre-set programs.
- Smart, touchscreen base.
- Includes 4 attachments: pitcher, processor, cup blender and spiralizer.
- Automatic vessel recognition: place one of the attachments and the base will automatically display the corresponding programs for it.
- Capacity: 72 oz pitcher, 24 oz single-serve cup blender, 8-cup processor.
- 1200-watts base.
- Attachments are dishwasher safe.
- Recipe book included.
What Is a Smart Base and How Does It Work?
So, the Ninja Intelli-Sense has a “Smart” base and “Smart” programs. But what does that mean exactly?
Each of the 4 attachments is made for specific tasks, nothing new there. But how programs are set is a innovative way. The base starts off with a blank touchscreen. As soon as you insert one of the attachments, it will automatically recognize which one you inserted and the display will show you the programs available for that attachment.
So let’s say you want to make a smoothie, so you insert the Total Crushing Pitcher, and automatically, the programs on the base display will show up as “Smoothie, Frozen Drink, Ice Cream or Snow Cone”, you’ll also see options for speed: Low, High and Pulse.
If you want to make a single serve smoothie, and use the cup blender attachment, that will bring up the corresponding programs for that attachment, which are: Smoothie, Extract, Refresher and Dressing.
The Smart Vessel Recognition feature gives you the unique set of programs for each vessel (attachment) and adjusts speed and power accordingly.
Uses For Each Intelli-Sense Attachment:
Here’s what you can do with each of the attachments included with the Ninja Intelli-Sense:
- Total Crushing Pitcher: Smoothie, Frozen Drinks, Ice Cream and Snow Cone.
- Precision 8-cup Processor: Chop, Dip, Puree, Dough.
- High-Speed Blender Cup: Smoothie, Refresher, Extract and Dressing.
- Auto-Spiralizer: Fettuccine blade and Spaghetti Blade.
Ninja Chef vs. Ninja Intelli-Sense, How Are They Different?
Ninja Chef is a high-speed blender with multiple programs to create different recipes. It has automatic programs as well as manual options to allow you to prepare your food just as you like.
- 1500-watts power base.
- 10 pre-set Auto IQ programs
- 10 manual mode speeds with variable control for additional control and customization.
- Dial control and buttons. Timer display.
- Clean program easily cleans your pitcher. Add hot water and dish soap to the pitcher and run the program for a thorough clean.
- 72 oz pitcher capacity.
- Includes: pitcher, tamper, lid with vented cap and recipe book.
- Soup, Smoothie, Extract, Frozen Drinks, Nut butter, Flour/Mill, Ice Cream, Salsa/Dip, Dressing, Puree.
The Difference Between Them Is:
Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System is a multifunctional appliance that performs a lot of tasks using the 4 included attachments. While Ninja Chef is a high-speed blender with different pre-sets and manual programs. The two appliances can perform some similar functions, but are not entirely the same. The Ninja Chef blender is just that, a blender. While the Ninja Intelli-Sense combines a blender, processor, single-serve blender and auto spiralizer.
Ninja Intelli-Sense vs. Auto iQ, What’s The Difference?
It sounds like Intelli-Sense and Ninja Chef’s Auto iQ are pretty much the same with it comes with pre-sets.
Auto iQ is a feature in Ninja Chef (and other of their appliances) that takes all the guesswork out of your food prep. It is programmed to get you the best results every time with pre configured patterns of mixing, pulsing and pausing for a set of time. Pre-sets on the Intelli-Sense kitchen system work the same way, too.
Which Do You Choose? Ninja Intelli-Sense or Ninja Chef?
- Intelli-Sense is more that just a blender. It is a multi functional cooking system that includes not just one but 4 attachments. The Pitcher attachment will do everything that the Ninja Chef does, but other attachments instantly expand what you can do. The additional tasks that Intelli-Sense can perform and Ninja Chef doesn’t are Dough, Chop and Auto-Spiralizer.
- The base of the Intelli-Sense is entirely different than that with the Ninja Chef. The Auto Vessel Recognition feature is what makes it special and makes performing tasks easier.
- On the other hand, Intelli-Sense lacks the manual speeds and variable controls that Ninja Chef has, which allows for fine tuning the texture of some recipes.
So overall, whichever you choose will depend on what you need out of your appliance. The Ninja Intelli-Sense is great for multiple tasks automatically with quick tap of a button. For one price, you get many attachments and many functions done. But if you need more control over your recipes (more speed controls, manual settings), you can get the Ninja Chef blender, but you’ll lose some of the functionalities (spiralizer, dough, chopping).
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.