In This Post:
- What Is The Difference Between Cuisinart MSC-600 vs. Ninja Cooking System
- Which One Is Best To Buy?
- Common Questions.
- Video Reviews
Features of Cuisinart MSC-600:
- Multifunction cooking modes: steam, slow cook and brown/saute.
- Timer and Temperature settings displayed on a blue-lit LCD display.
- Removable non-stick aluminum cooking pot.
- Clear glass lid allows you to see your food while it cooks.
- Removable, dishwasher safe parts.
- Includes a steaming rack.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior.
- Available in sizes: 4-quart, 6-quart and 7-quart.
Features of the Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System:
- 3-in-1 cooking system that features different functions: Oven function, Stovetop and Slow Cooker.
- Oven functions offers steaming, roasting and baking.
- Built-in stovetop can be set to low, medium and high.
- Slow Cooker has low or high temperature, with auto keep-warm function.
- Non-stick cooking pot can accommodate up to 6lb chicken or 4lb roast.
- 6 Quart capacity.
- Includes roasting lid, roasting rack and multi-purpose pan.
What Is The Difference Between the Cuisinart MSC-600 vs. Ninja Cooking System?
- Both the Cuisinart MSC-600 and Ninja Cooking System are multifunction cookers that do steaming, roasting, searing/browning.
- The Ninja Cooking System can also bake, which is a function that isn’t available in the Cuisinart MSC-600.
- The Cuisinart is available in three sizes: 4, 6 and 7 quarts. The Ninja Cooking System is only available in one size: 6-quarts.
- When it comes to control buttons, the Ninja system has dial knobs that allow you to switch between functions as well as control the temperature. An LCD display shows you time. On the Cuisinart, the unit is controlled by buttons, with a dedicated button for each function, while the temperature and timer can be set by separate buttons.
Which One Is Best To Buy?
Although we find both cooking systems to be similar when it comes to functions, The Ninja Cooking Systems seems to work in a more advanced way. It’s Triple Fusion Heat delivers better heat and cooks food faster. The Ninja Cooking System also has a baking function that the Cuisinart doesn’t have. It also includes more accessories: a roasting lid, a roasting rack and a multi-purpose cooking pan. With the Cuisinart you’ll only get a steam basket.
Common Questions about the Ninja Cooking System:
– Can I Deep Fry With the Ninja Cooking System?
No, it’s not made for deep frying. The Idea is to make healthier food with less fat using this unit. However, you can make dishes like eggs or bacon for example.
– Can You Cook Rice with the Ninja Cooking System?
Yes, absolutely. But you might have to keep an eye on it since it cooks rather fast and not like a traditional rice cooker.
– Ninja Cooking System vs. Crock-pot, What’s The Difference?
Crock-pot is a slow cooker, and that’s all it does. You can set it to high or low and set the timer and it will slow cook your food. On the other hand, the Ninja Cooking System is a multi-function system that slow cooks, steams, sears, bakes and keeps warm at different temperature levels.
– Is The Ninja Cooking System a Pressure Cooker?
No, it’s not considered pressure cooker. A pressure cooker, well, uses pressure to cook food. The Ninja Cooking System doesn’t use pressure. It works like your oven, frying pan, slow cooker, but all combined in one unit.
– Is The Ninja Cooking System Dishwasher Safe?
Only some parts are dishwasher safe, like the cooking pot for example. Please refer to the user manual of your unit to make sure which parts are dishwasher safe.
Ninja Cooking System Review:
Cupcakes Baked in Ninja Cooking System:
Review of Cuisinart MSC-600: