Cuisinart MSC-600 vs. MSC-800, Which Of These Multi-Cookers Is Best?
If you are looking for a cooker to add it to your kitchen, you have clicked the right post. There are a couple of multi-cookers around to choose from, however, we gathered information about two of the best in market; the Cuisinart MSC-600 and the Cuisinart MSC-800 Multi-cookers.
These two are rated top among other products; the Cuisinart MSC-600 comes with 3 cooking functions that are programmed and ready to use. It has a Slow Cooker function , Brown/Sauté and a Steamer functions. If you think this is not enough for you, you can get the Cuisinart MSC-800 that features 4 functions; Slow Cook on high, low, Simmer or Warm up.
There are many other features and specifications about these two slow cookers, and this post is here to help you choose the best one to satisfy your needs.
Features of Cuisinart MSC-600:
- Simple and easy to use cooker; one touch to switch between modes.
- Large LCD display; which make it east to read and set time and temperatures.
- Removable and nonstick 6-quart cooking pot
- Cooking pot are made of aluminum.
- Removable parts; which make it easy to clean in the dishwasher.
- Steaming Rack included; to elevate ingredients for steaming.
- Glass Lid with Handle; to make it easy to check the dish’s progress without removing.
- All parts in contact with food are BPA FREE
- 3 years limited warranty
Features of Cuisinart MSC-800:
- Includes “keep warm” feature, which keeps food on warm up to 24 hrs.
- Large LCD display; easier time and temperature siting.
- Steaming feature for up to 90 minutes.
- Simple touch to change between modes for different recipes.
- Roast for up to 6 hours
- Includes reversible steaming rack
- Safe for dishwasher cleaning
- Non stick and made of aluminum pot
- Glass lid for a better view of ingredients
Cuisinart MSC-600 VS Cuisinart MSC-800, What Is The Difference?
- Cuisinart MSC-600 includes 3 cooking functions; Slow Cooker, Brown/Sauté, Steamer
- Cuisinart MSC-800 includes 4 different cooking function; slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm up to 24 hrs.
- The Cuisinart MSC-600 is a 6-Quart
- The Cuisinart MSC-800 is a 7-Qurat
- Cuisinart MSC-600 :12 x 19 x 9.5 inches.
- Cuisinart MSC-800: 15 1/2″, 19”, 11” high.
Which Is Best To Buy?
Basically, both the MSC-600 and MSC-800 are excellent cookers with the same features. The MSC-800 has the added features of keeping food warm for up to 24 hrs, roasting temperature that goes from 250 F to 450 F up to 6 hours and steaming for up to 90 minutes. Whether theses added features are worth the extra dollars for you is totally up to what recipes you’re going to cook. So try to think about that before your purchase.
See How The Multi-Cookers Work: