George Foreman Evolve vs. Platinum Evolve Grill: What Is The Difference?
If you are thinking about getting a new indoor grill, you have come to the right place. George Foreman grills are one of the best on the market. It is considered as a healthy grill because it drains fat away from food and makes it healthier by draining up to 42% of the fat, but you can expect the same delicious taste from your food!
George Foreman GRP4842P 2-in-1 Evolve Grill:
- Two in one grill; the grill has plates to grill food with and also to enjoy a desert of waffles.
- Simple to use digital control panel
- Removable plates which makes cleaning up an easy task
- Digital timer and temperature control that help you not to burn your food
- Heat range from 325-450 F degrees
- Has a searing option
- Adjustable angel tilting for grilling
George Foreman GRP4EP Platinum Evolve Grill with 2 Grill Plates, 1 Deep-Dish Bake Pan and 1 Mini Burger Insert:
- 4 plate starter set that you can always expand by purchasing the other sets
- Starter set includes; 2 Grill Plates, 1 Deep-Dish Bake Pan and 1 Mini Burger Insert
- Has a temperature control and countdown timer to enjoy a better meal
- Removable and washable plates
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Adjustable slope; to angel the cooking surface so unwanted fat can be drained away.
- Comes with a drip tray.
Difference between George Foreman Evolve and Platinum Evolve Grill:
Type and number of plates included:
- GRP4842P 2-in-1 Evolve Grill has 4 plates, two plates to frill food and two waffle plates.
- GRP4EP Platinum Evolve Grill has 4 plates that includes; 2 Grill Plates, 1 Deep-Dish Bake Pan and 1 Mini Burger Insert
Type of Coating:
- GRP4842P 2-in-1 Evolve Grill has an advanced sliver Ceramic Coating
- GRP4EP Platinum Evolve Grill has a nonstick coating which make it easier to cook and clean and it also allows oil-free cooking.
Size of Grill Surface:
- GRP4842P 2-in-1 Evolve Grill dimensions; 11 1/2″ wide X 7 1/2″ deep
- GRP4EP Platinum Evolve Grill dimensions; 84 square inch cooking surface- 14.6 by 16.7 by 9.7 inches
Which One Should You Buy:
The biggest difference between the two grills is the included plates, which highly determine what you can do with the grill out of the box:
- The Evolve grill allows you to grill, up to 5 servings at the same time. And it allows you to make waffles with a second plate set that is included. If that’s all you need from a grill, then the Evolve will be a great choice for you. There are other plates available as a separate purchase.
- However, if you’re looking to create more dishes, the Platinum Evolve is a lot more versatile. Apart from its grill plates, it includes mini burger insert and a deep dish pan which is perfect for a delicious deep pizza. And you can expand the useability of the grill by buying more plates like a shallow griddle plate, an omelet plate, a cupcake/muffin insert or a waffle plate. It also features a larger surface, so you get to cook more items at the same time.
Available Accessories for the George Foreman Platinum Evolve:
Watch The Grilling System in Action: