Features of Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH:
- Uses induction heating for precise temperature control and exceptional cooked rice.
- Choose from many cooking features: White rice, Jasmine, mixed, brown rice, Sushi rice, Porridge, Sweet rice and more.
- Triple heater heats from the bottom, sides and lid for even heating.
- Automatic Keep Warm feature keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature.
- Black thick spherical inner cooking pan
- Detachable and washable inner stainless steel lid.
- Stainless steel exterior that is easy to clean and maintain.
- LCD display and push button control panel, including clock and timer.
- Made in Japan.
- Available in capacities 1L and 1.8L
Features of Zojirushi NS-TSC10:
- Uses conventional heating for cooking rice.
- Doubles as a steamer for steaming your favorite food. Includes a steaming basket.
- Has many cooking settings includes white rice, Jasmine rice, Sushi, Porridge and more.
- Can also bake cake inside inside the rice cooker.
- Automatic keep warm function.
- LCD Display, control panel includes clock and timer.
- Detachable inner lid.
- Stainless steel exterior.
- Made in China.
- Available in two capacities: 1L and 1.8L
What Is The Difference Between Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH vs. NS-TSC10?
The biggest difference between the two rice cookers is the type of heating they use;
- Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH uses Induction Heating. This type of heating is the best for even cooking as well as precise temperature control. Also, the Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH has a triple heater so it heats from the bottom, the top and the sides.
- The NS-TSC10 model uses conventional heating and doesn’t have the triple heater feature.
For the most part, both cookers have the same settings for different type of rice. However, the NS-TSC10 has two additional features:
- It has a steaming feature, and it includes a steaming basket.
- It also has the ability to bake cake inside the cooker.
- There are only other slight differences in design, in the LCD display and in the measurement of the units.
- Zojirushi NS-TSC10 is made in China while the NP-HCC10XH model is made in Japan.
– What Is a Better, Induction Heating or Conventional Heating?
Induction Heating is definately better when it comes to even cooking and percise temperature. It also heats faster.
– Where are Zojirushi Rice Cookers Made?
Most of Zojirushi’s rice cookers are made in Japan. But some are made in China.
– Is a Rice Cooker the Same as a Pressure Cooker?
No, it isn’t. There are some models that add pressure, but none of the models we reviewed above has a pressure feature.
– What Is the Material of the Inner Pot?
The inner pots are Teflon.