Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH vs. NS-TSC10 Rice Cookers, What’s The Difference?
Features of Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH:
- Uses induction heating for precise temperature control and exceptional cooked rice.
- Choose from many cooking features: White rice, Jasmine, mixed, brown rice, Sushi rice, Porridge, Sweet rice and more.
- Triple heater heats from the bottom, sides and lid for even heating.
- Automatic Keep Warm feature keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature.
- Black thick spherical inner cooking pan
- Detachable and washable inner stainless steel lid.
- Stainless steel exterior that is easy to clean and maintain.
- LCD display and push button control panel, including clock and timer.
- Made in Japan.
- Available in capacities 1L and 1.8L
Features of Zojirushi NS-TSC10:
- Uses conventional heating for cooking rice.
- Doubles as a steamer for steaming your favorite food. Includes a steaming basket.
- Has many cooking settings includes white rice, Jasmine rice, Sushi, Porridge and more.
- Can also bake cake inside inside the rice cooker.
- Automatic keep warm function.
- LCD Display, control panel includes clock and timer.
- Detachable inner lid.
- Stainless steel exterior.
- Made in China.
- Available in two capacities: 1L and 1.8L
What Is The Difference Between Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH vs. NS-TSC10?
Image Title Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating System Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1 L, Stainless Dark Gray Feature Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology
Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings
Interchangeable melody and beep signal
Built in retractable power cord
Induction rice cooker and warmer
Multi-Menu cooking functions
Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice
Delay timer (2 settings)
NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
The biggest difference between the two rice cookers is the type of heating they use;
- Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH uses Induction Heating. This type of heating is the best for even cooking as well as precise temperature control. Also, the Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH has a triple heater so it heats from the bottom, the top and the sides.
- The NS-TSC10 model uses conventional heating and doesn’t have the triple heater feature.
For the most part, both cookers have the same settings for different type of rice. However, the NS-TSC10 has two additional features:
- It has a steaming feature, and it includes a steaming basket.
- It also has the ability to bake cake inside the cooker.
- There are only other slight differences in design, in the LCD display and in the measurement of the units.
- Zojirushi NS-TSC10 is made in China while the NP-HCC10XH model is made in Japan.
– What Is a Better, Induction Heating or Conventional Heating?
Induction Heating is definately better when it comes to even cooking and percise temperature. It also heats faster.
– Where are Zojirushi Rice Cookers Made?
Most of Zojirushi’s rice cookers are made in Japan. But some are made in China.
– Is a Rice Cooker the Same as a Pressure Cooker?
No, it isn’t. There are some models that add pressure, but none of the models we reviewed above has a pressure feature.
– What Is the Material of the Inner Pot?
The inner pots are Teflon.