Cuisinart CJE-1000 vs. Breville JE98XL, Which Juicer Is Right For You?
Features of Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor:
- 1000-watts power motor.
- 5-speeds with dial knob control with LED light ring.
- Large 3-inch wide feeding chute.
- Anti-drip adjustable flow spout.
- Die-cast stainless steel housing.
- Includes a filter basket for extra filtration and to reduce foam.
- 1-quart juice pitcher and 2-liter pulp container.
- Dishwasher parts.
Features of Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus:
- 850-watts motor power with dual speed.
- 3-inch wide feeding chute.
- Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers.
- Operates at two speeds: high 12,000RPM or low 6,500RPM
- 1-liter juice container.
- Large capacity pulp container
- Heavy grade polymer body
- Dishwasher safe parts.
What Is The Difference Between Cuisinart CJE-1000 vs. Breville JE98XL?
- Cuisinart’s CJE-1000 has a more powerful 1000-watts motor. While the Breville JE98XL has an 850-watts motor.
- Cuisinart Juicer has 5 speeds that you control using a dial.
- Breville Juice Fountain has two speed settings: high for hard fruits and vegetables and low for soft fruit/veg or leafy greens.
- Cuisinart CJE-1000 has a die-cast metal exterior.
- Breville JE98XL has a polymer body.
- Both juicers have about the same pitcher capacity of 1 Liter.
- Both juicers have dishwasher safe parts and include a cleaning brush.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Juice Leafy Greens with These Juicers?
Yes, you sure can. Just make sure to set your juicer on a lower speed (low for the Breville or speed 3 for the Cuisinart).
Can I Juice Wheatgrass?
No, not with these juice extractors. To juice wheatgrass, it is recommended that you use a slow masticating juicer which can get more out of the wheatgrass without oxidation of it.
Can It Make Nut Milks or Butters?
No. Again, for such a task, you’ll want a slow masticating juicer and not a juice extractor.
What Type of Juicer Is The Cuisinart CJE-1000 and Breville JE98XL?
They are Centrifugal Juicers, which work at high speed.
Do I Have To Cut Down Fruits and Vegetables Before Juicing?
Depends on the fruit/veg. For a fruit like orange for example, the chute could be wide enough to accommodate the whole fruit or if it’s too large, you might cut it in half. But you certainly have to peel it. For an apple, it can be juiced whole.
Watch Video Reviews:
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking Super-Kitchen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.