Cuisinart CJE-1000 vs. Breville JE98XL, Which Juicer Is Right For You?
Features of Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor:
- 1000-watts power motor.
- 5-speeds with dial knob control with LED light ring.
- Large 3-inch wide feeding chute.
- Anti-drip adjustable flow spout.
- Die-cast stainless steel housing.
- Includes a filter basket for extra filtration and to reduce foam.
- 1-quart juice pitcher and 2-liter pulp container.
- Dishwasher parts.
Features of Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus:
- 850-watts motor power with dual speed.
- 3-inch wide feeding chute.
- Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers.
- Operates at two speeds: high 12,000RPM or low 6,500RPM
- 1-liter juice container.
- Large capacity pulp container
- Heavy grade polymer body
- Dishwasher safe parts.
What Is The Difference Between Cuisinart CJE-1000 vs. Breville JE98XL?
Image Title Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor Feature 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor with large 3-inch feeding chute
Control dial with blue LED light ring; anti-drip adjustable flow spout; easy unlock and lift system
Foam-reducing filter basket; die-cast and stainless-steel housing; dishwasher-safe parts
Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush
Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds. Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers.
850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- Cuisinart’s CJE-1000 has a more powerful 1000-watts motor. While the Breville JE98XL has an 850-watts motor.
- Cuisinart Juicer has 5 speeds that you control using a dial.
- Breville Juice Fountain has two speed settings: high for hard fruits and vegetables and low for soft fruit/veg or leafy greens.
- Cuisinart CJE-1000 has a die-cast metal exterior.
- Breville JE98XL has a polymer body.
- Both juicers have about the same pitcher capacity of 1 Liter.
- Both juicers have dishwasher safe parts and include a cleaning brush.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Juice Leafy Greens with These Juicers?
Yes, you sure can. Just make sure to set your juicer on a lower speed (low for the Breville or speed 3 for the Cuisinart).
Can I Juice Wheatgrass?
No, not with these juice extractors. To juice wheatgrass, it is recommended that you use a slow masticating juicer which can get more out of the wheatgrass without oxidation of it.
Can It Make Nut Milks or Butters?
No. Again, for such a task, you’ll want a slow masticating juicer and not a juice extractor.
What Type of Juicer Is The Cuisinart CJE-1000 and Breville JE98XL?
They are Centrifugal Juicers, which work at high speed.
Do I Have To Cut Down Fruits and Vegetables Before Juicing?
Depends on the fruit/veg. For a fruit like orange for example, the chute could be wide enough to accommodate the whole fruit or if it’s too large, you might cut it in half. But you certainly have to peel it. For an apple, it can be juiced whole.
Watch Video Reviews: