Review of Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer, How It Compares To Other Cuisinart Ovens
The Cuisinart TOA-60 is a premium, all-in-one unit that combines a convection toast oven and an airfryer, giving you more ways to cook your favorite meals in a healthy way. With so many functions, you can make a lot of variety of foods in different ways, all using the same appliance.
Features of the Cuisinart TOA-60 Toaster Oven with Built-in Airfryer:
- Choose from 7 functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- Capacity: 0.6 Cubic Foot Interior With Light.
- Large enough to AirFry up to 3lbs, toast 6 slices of bread, bake a 4lb chicken or 12″ pizza
- Glass door allows you to monitor food as it cooks.
- 60 minute timer.
- Adjustable temperature.
- Toast shade selector.
- Included accessories: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Basket
- Easy to clean, non-stick interior.
What Makes The Cuisinart TOA-60 Toaster Oven Different Than Other Models?
Image Title Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef's Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer with Light, Silver Feature 1800 Watts to toast, bagel, bake and broil; full size interior holds 11-inch pizza and 6 slices of toast
Stainless steel front with rubberized easy grip dials, cool touch handle, and a front removable tray; easy clean nonstick interior
Always even shade control monitors the temperature and adjusts timing to consistently toast to the shade selected every time
Convenient auto side-out rack for hands free loading and easy removal of cooked foods and automatic shutoff safety feature
Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13" pizza and 9" x 13" baking pan
15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons
Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice.Interior light
LxWxH: 22.44 x 18.5 x 13.07 (Inches)
6-slice convection toaster oven broiler with 0.6-cubic-foot capacity
Pizza/bake, broil, toast, and convection; bagel, reheat, and defrost buttons
Shade control with heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature
Electronic touchpad controls; clock and oven timers; easy-to-clean interior
3-year limited warranty
1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light and Toast Shade Selector-Timer
Capacity: Toast 6 slices of bread or 4 bagel slices, Bake a 12-inch pizza , Roast a 4 pound chicken, Roast a 1.5 LB tenderloin
Adjustable Thermostat with 60-Minute Timer/Auto Shutoff
Includes: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket.
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info More Info More Info
In a previous post, we compared many of Cuisinart’s toaster ovens. Models like TOB-40, TOB-60 and TOB-80, which you can read about here. While those models are different in size and functions, they all do the same work of a toaster oven. On the other hand, the Cuisinart TOA-60 has a rather big feature, and that is its built-in Airfryer, which is a completely different way to cook food than a toaster oven. So with the TOA-60, you’re getting two appliances in one.
Usually, when you’re baking, broiling, or toasting, your oven is using heat generated from coils, just like any other oven. Airfrying is a totally different thing. It uses ultra-hot air circulation to cook your food in a way similar to frying, using only a tiny bit of oil. So, using your Cuisinart TOA-60 oven, you will be able to bake, toast, broil and airfry… which none of the other Cuisinart models do.
Cuisinart TOA-60 vs. Breville Smart Oven Air BOV900BSS, What’s The Difference?
An oven we can compare the Cuisinart TOA-60 to comes from Breville, and it’s called Breville Smart Oven Air. Like the Cuisinart TOA-60, Breville’s Smart Oven Air has a built-in airfryer. But that’s not all it has, it actually packs way more features and functions than Cuisinart’s TOA-60:
The Breville BOV900BSS Smart Oven Air has:
- 13 preset functions: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate.
- LCD display makes setting your programs quick and easy.
- It has a built-in airfryer and a dehydrator.
- It has a large 1 cu. ft capacity. It is large enough roast a 14lb turkey, fit 12-peice muffin pan, 13″ Pizza pan or 9 slices of toast.
- Included accessories: 13” Non-stick Pizza Pan, 2x Heavy Duty Oven Racks, Broil Rack and 13”x9” Enamel Roasting Pan, Air Fry/Dehydrating basket.
Which Is Better? Cuisinart or Breville?
Choosing between the Cuisinart TOA-60 and Breville Smart Oven Air depends on what you need and your budget. If all you need is a toaster oven with a built-in airfryer, both ovens make a great choice. However, if you want more specific features, you’ll find that the Breville wins as it gives you:
- More preset functions. This means that the oven is already programmed to the optimal temperatures of the best results. But of course, it also gives you the freedom to select your own settings.
- Not only it can airfry, but it also dehydrates and slow cooks. Slow cooking means that it can maintain the same low heat for up to 72 hours, which is quite impressive for an oven with so many functions.
- Proofing is also another great features not available other ovens. This feature provides extremely low and stable temperature down to 80F to create the perfect environment for fermentation process to take place.
Although these Breville functions are clean winning points, always make sure you actually need them. Otherwise, you’ll be paying for something that you don’t really need. And the Cuisinart would make a more economical choice. Or perhaps you can have a look at other Breville ovens here.