Breville Motorized Citrus Press: 800CPXL vs BCP600SIL – Which Is Best?
Breville’s motorized citrus press juicer allow you to juice your favorite citrus fruit; lemons, oranges, grapefruit, in the most effortless way. With a simple one-hand press, the Citrus Press helps you create fresh and nutritious juices for you and your family to enjoy.
In this post, we’ll look at the features and difference between Breville BCP600SIL Citrus Press and Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press Pro.
Features of the Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press Pro:
- Powerful motorized citrus press.
- Commercial grade, brushed stainless steel housing.
- Industrial motor, whisper-quiet operation.
- Patented Quadra-Fin cone maximizes extraction of all citrus fruit of all sizes.
- Stainless steel cone.
- One size fits all cone, no need to change according to fruit size.
- Active-arm system with soft grip handle.
- Arm equipped with sensor that monitors the arm’s position and safely activates the spinning cone as it comes in contact with the fruit.
- Spout can be flipped upwards to avoid dripping.
- Ability to choose among two modes for filter to control the amount of pulp in your juice.
- Parts are dishwasher safe.
What Is a Quadra-Fin Cone? It’s a patented technology allows you to juice any size of citrus fruit in an effortless way, with maximized extraction, without the need to change the cone to fit different sizes.
Features of the Breville BCP600SIL Citrus Press:
- Motorized citrus press for an effortless juicing experience.
- Can juice citrus fruit of any size.
- Heavy grade polymer body.
- Active arm with soft grip.
- Plastic cone (BPA-free).
- Stainless steel filter.
- Parts are dishwasher safe.
What Is The Difference Between The Breville 800CPXL and BCP600SIL Citrus Press?
Image Title Breville BCP600SIL Motorized Citrus Press Juicer, Silver Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press Feature Effortless, one handed juice press arm operation for maximum juice, minimum effort
No Drip juice spout - just flip up the spout after juicing to prevent drips
All parts that come into contact with food is BPA Free
Dishwasher safe - juicing cone, juice collector, juice filter, and fruit dome
Safety locking system and wrap around cord
Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel
Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system
1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout
1 coarse stainless steel filter; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
Measures 7 by 16-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty
Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info
- The biggest difference between the two models is the materials that make the press. The Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press Pro is the highest quality, commercial grade brushed stainless steel housing that is rust-resistant and easy to clean. The BCP600SIL is designed to look like stainless steel, but it’s actually high grade polymer.
- The juicing cone on the Breville 800CPXL is also stainless steel, while it’s plastic on the BCP600SIL.
- When it comes to operation, both juicer work the same way.
Which One To Choice?
The question here is what material would you prefer to choose? The Breville 800CPXL is stainless steel on the outside, and most importantly, has a stainless steel cone as well, so this is a great choice for anyone who doesn’t like plastic coming in touch with their food or juice. The Breville BCP600SIL is a less expensive version of the 800CPXL, it has polymer housing and plastic cone, but rest assured that all parts that come in touch with the juice are BPA-free, so this model gives you all the great features of the 800CPXL but with slightly less premium materials.
Watch How They Work:
Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press Pro:
Other Juicers to Consider: